The PSATS Educational Center boasts the latest audio and visual technology, networked computers, and wireless capabilities. An instructor's station features a SMART Podium with integral projection capabilities; you can use a provided computer or simply plug in your laptop. Wireless audio makes it easy to interact with participants. Networked personal computers are available for your use.
- Wireless microphones and speaker systems
- DVD/VCR equipment
- Sympodium interactive display, powered by SMART Board software
- Wired and wireless Internet
- Ceiling-mounted LCD projectors and motorized projection screens
- Flip charts
- 3 kiosk PCs with high-speed Internet access
Versatility. The center's large meeting space can easily be arranged to accommodate your training needs.
- Room for large or small groups.
- Classroom seating for up to 78 participants.
- Theater seating for 94 participants.
- Large space that can be separated into two smaller rooms to accommodate 54 people in one room and 40 people in the other.
- Flexible space – any setup available.